vLAB Cloud Engineer
Nokia is looking for a Cloud Support Engineer for the Nokia Software Division.
Engineers are needed to operate and evolve the vLab / Cloud Infrastructure Environment in the Nokia Software Business Group.
- Layer2/Layer3 Data Networking (IPv4/IPv6)
- WAN solutions and technologies & software networks based on Linux (OVS)
- Knowledge of SDN platforms (VMware NSX / Nuage VSP) (a plus)
- Knowledge of cloud architectures (openstack)
- Linux Admin & Configuration (highly desirable)
- Experience with Linux systems adm. and security
- Scripting experience (python)
- Good communications and organizational skills
- Strong problem solving, negotiation skills
- Ambition to identify and implement improvements, new procedures
- Ability to work with a global team
– Bachelor / Master’s in Computer
– Language skills: English
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English to: email@example.com
Looking for other opportunities?
Visit our career portal:
Careers in Poland
"Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)."
"I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883)."Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates. Apply Now
- Working in a high-tech environment and with technologies of the future
- Being part of a stable organization and a strategic site for the company
- Getting a competitive compensation and benefit package with private medical care, additional life insurance, social fund benefits
- Getting trained and having learning and development opportunities
- Joining the company for a career not just for a job!
- competitive salary + bonuses
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- additional life insurance
- social fund
- sports card
- lunch card
- and more