Bussiness Operations Specialist
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
[Job offer number: 1800000G62 ]
Business Operations Specialist is a part of Project Governance team (Domain Zero) and will be responsible for regular delivery of weekly, monthly and quarterly of both, internal and customer, reports in a timely manner. Other areas of focus include day-to-day performance monitoring, presentation and dashboards preparations, as well as cooperating with the Programme Team and the customer on the Key Performance Indicators. Bussiness Operations Specialist will be working on own initiative with limited supervision and with high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Taking care of the overall programme reporting, both internally and to customer
- Delivery of weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad hoc reports and metrics to stakeholders, providing insight where required
- Collecting, consolidating and transforming data from various sources in order to prepare coherent reporting
- Preparing presentations for management and customer
- Monitoring progress of the delivery team and actively managing possible delays
- Measuring Key Performance Indicators on the project and involvement into their adjustments to meet the customer’s reporting needs
- Maintaining a customer-oriented and professional relationship with customers and internal teams
- Continuous improvement to existing reports, databases and performance presentations in order to deliver efficiencies and improved business insight
- Meeting or exceeding KPI goals set for the position concerning overall project’s performance
- Supporting other Project Manager’s and Senior Management’s ad hoc requests.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to communicate freely within multinational team
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, proficient with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Experience in IT / Telecommunications industry would be an asset
- Preferably experience in Project Management Office or reporting role
- Ability to provide accurate data, first time, within a controlled environment
- Ability to present data/reports with insight and in an easy to use manner
- Knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies would be an asset
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team at the same time
- Strict attention to detail and good numerical skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, strong organization and time management skills
- Action oriented, willingness to take accountability and making decisions under time pressure
- Ability to moderate discussions
- Excellent English language skills (ability to freely communicate bot verbally and in writing)
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English to: email@example.com
Looking for other opportunities?
Visit our career portal:
Careers in Poland
"Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)."
"I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883)."Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates. Apply Now
Working in a high tech environment and with technologies of the future
- Being part of a sustainable organization and a strategic site for the company
- Getting a competitive compensation and benefit package with private medical care, additional life insurance, social fund benefits
- Easy to combine with your studies – telework and flexible working
- Getting trained and having learning and development opportunities
- Joining the company for a career not just for a job!
- competitive salary + bonuses
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- additional life insurance
- social fund
- sports card
- lunch card
- and more