C++, Java Software Developer
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
We are looking for a high-performance software developer for our expanding Nokia Applications and Analytics Division in Bydgoszcz. Bring your knowledge and talent into this extraordinary team of professionals!
We work with modern technologies and tools:
- Java /Python/C++
- Testing frameworks
- Continuous integration systems – DevOps
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related Engineering discipline
- Good coding skills
- Understanding of Design patterns, Data structures, OOP & OOD concepts and algorithms and their application in a professional environment within a software team structure.
- Experience with both embedded and external databases
- Understanding of software development lifecycle methodologies, including Agile
- Knowledge of the open source ecosystem
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for other opportunities?
Visit our career portal:
Careers in Poland
"Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)."
"I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883)."Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates. Apply Now
- Working in a high-tech environment and with technologies of the future
- Being part of a stable organization and a strategic site for the company
- Getting a competitive compensation and benefit package with private medical care, additional life insurance, social fund benefits
- Getting trained and having learning and development opportunities
- Joining the company for a career not just for a job!
- competitive salary + bonuses
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- additional life insurance
- social fund
- sports card
- and more