Cloud Development and Verification Engineer
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
[Job offer number: 1800000119]
The Nokia Software CTO Performance and Reliability Engineering Team is responsible for delivering key technical performance and reliability engineering information and guidance to Nokia Software product teams and common platform R&D teams, via assessment, analysis and engineering of Nokia Software products and common platforms, as compared against open-source and industry leading technologies. so as to drive world class competitiveness and leadership in Nokia Software products in the performance/reliability domains.
As a member of this team, the Cloud Development and Verification Engineer shall be responsible for implementing and operating a highly automated, continuous integration process, environment, and methodology, focused on continually verifying the Life Cycle Management capabilities of the Nokia Software product suite, in a variety of Cloud infrastructure environments, including Cloudband, Generic Openstack, and possibly others.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related Engineering discipline
- Good coding skills, especially in Python, Ansible or willingness to learn
- Understanding of cloud and virtualization infrastructures (OpenStack, VMware, public clouds or Containers)
- Strong problem solving skills – the ability to bring clarity and solutions to complex problems
- Ready to acquire/broaden knowledge in DevOps and Cloud Technologies area:
- Testing frameworks
We are looking for a cloud development and verification engineers for our expanding Nokia Software sites in Bydgoszcz and Wroclaw. Bring your knowledge and talent into this extraordinary team of professionals.
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for other opportunities?
Visit our career portal:
Careers in Poland
"Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)."
"I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883)."Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates. Apply Now
• Working in a high tech environment and with technologies of the future
• Being part of a sustainable organization and a strategic site for the company
• Getting a competitive compensation and benefit package with private medical care, additional life insurance, social fund benefits
• Easy to combine with your studies – telework and flexible working
• Getting trained and having learning and development opportunities
• Joining the company for a career not just for a job!
- competitive salary + bonuses
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- additional life insurance
- social fund
- sports card
- lunch card
- and more