Cloud Test and Certification Engineer
The Nokia Software CTO Performance and Reliability Engineering Team is responsible for delivering key technical performance and reliability engineering information and guidance to NSW product teams and common platform R&D teams, via assessment, analysis and engineering of NSW products and common platforms, as compared against open-source and industry leading technologies. so as to drive world class competitiveness and leadership in Nokia Software products in the performance/reliability domains.
As a member of this team, the Cloud and Performance Test Engineer shall be responsible for implementing and operating a highly automated, continuous integration process, environment, and methodology, focused on continually verifying the Life Cycle Management capabilities of the Nokia Software product suite, in a variety of Cloud infrastructure environments, including Cloudband, Generic Openstack, and possibly others.
Key Responsibilities / Functions:
- Product Cloud Benchmarking and analysis
- Operating and implementing testing within a highly automated test environment, designed for continual ingestion of NSW product versions and Cloud infrastructure versions, based on the NSW DevOps environment
- Creation of test scripts in ROBOT or Cucumber for automated testing
- Regular and periodic automated LCM benchmarking of major NSW products and platforms, using a variety of cloud infrastructure and hardware platforms
- Debug and initial triage of problems encountered during certification, so as to enable accurate and rapid resolution by Product Unit R&D teams.
- Clearly documenting defects found during verification – follow-up with product unit R&D teams for rapid resolution
- Fast assessment and communication of test results, in clear and concise fashion.
- Continually improve the test environments, configurations, methods and tools, so as to improve efficiency, effectiveness, and expansion of certification capabilities.
• Bachelors Degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or Information Management Science.
• Experience in Cloud Infrastructures, particularly OpenStack, and knowledge of VMware desirable, and knowledge of Cloud architectures, virtualization, and container infrastructure
• Experience with scripting and script-writing – Robot, Cucumber, Heat, Shell, PERL, etc.
• Working knowledge in writing test plans
• Practical working knowledge of test automation tools, methods, and technology
• Good understanding of labs and test environments – how to configure them, and modify them for testing.
• Experience with performance and availability related test tools, related to simulation, background traffic, LAN/WAN delays, etc
• Excellent communication skills & customer interface experience
• Ability to interact and collaborate effectively across product, project, and business unit boundaries.
• Hands-on approach to problem solving
• Technical understanding of core networking, billing/payment, network management, cloud infrastructure software, and analytics.
• Understanding of end-to-end use-case scenarios in key customer networks within telecommunications
• Ability to provide clarity and to bring practical, simple solutions to complex problems.
• Ability to keep an open-mind, to learn new ways of doing things, to be agile/nimble, to be flexible
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English to: email@example.com
Looking for other opportunities?
Visit our career portal:
Careers in Poland
"Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)."
"I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883)."Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates. Apply Now
• Working in a high tech environment and with technologies of the future
• Being part of a sustainable organization and a strategic site for the company
• Getting a competitive compensation and benefit package with private medical care, additional life insurance, social fund benefits
• Easy to combine with your studies – telework and flexible working
• Getting trained and having learning and development opportunities
• Joining the company for a career not just for a job!
- competitive salary + bonuses
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- additional life insurance
- social fund
- sports card
- lunch card
- and more