Customer Support Engineer – Cloud Band
Technical Support teams provide customers with a variety of maintenance/care services including but not limited to 24x7x365, remote and on-site level 2 Technical Support for products and complex networks including end-to-end multi-vendor, ensuring customer Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are achieved.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and suggest/perform corrective or preventative maintenance actions on issues reported by customers. Provide in depth investigation of critical escalated issues. Provide technical support to all the Nokia Service Delivery teams. -Use and apply Technical Support processes, policies & tools documentation – Maintain high level of customer satisfaction by providing services fully compliant with the SLA.
- Create and maintain customer relationship on a day-to-day basis, e.g., communication, information gathering, operational review, escalation and reporting. Provide appropriate follow-up to customers.
- “Certified Outage Technical Engineer” (COTE) qualifies the impact of the outage and restores the service efficiently and within the required timeframe.
- Engage additional support level within a predefined time frame and collaborate with them, as needed in order to resolve the issues.
- Ensure every customer reported issue is properly documented in the ticket for tracking purposes and learning opportunities. Ensure time tracking accuracy for cost charging purposes.
- Understand the service metrics, thresholds, and key performance indicators used to govern the ticket resolution process.
- Use the knowledge management tool by searching/creating/updating articles. Proactively share knowledge.
- Able to work in a multicultural environment, across different countries or organizations
- Communicate clearly and concisely
- Customer Focus
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Risk Management
- Verbal communication
- Team focused
- Work constructively under pressure
- Understanding of networking and telecommunications (CCNA level)
- Understanding of Red Hat (RH124 level)
- Understanding of OpenStack systems
- Understanding of Cloud technology
- Bash/Python scripting will be the advantage
- Fluency in English
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English to: email@example.com
Looking for other opportunities?
Visit our career portal:
Careers in Poland
"Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)."
"I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883)."Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates. Apply Now
- Working in a high-tech environment and with technologies of the future
- Being part of a stable organization and a strategic site for the company
- Getting a competitive compensation and benefit package with private medical care, additional life insurance, social fund benefits
- Getting trained and having learning and development opportunities
- Joining the company for a career not just for a job!
- competitive salary + bonuses
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- additional life insurance
- social fund
- sports card
- lunch card
- and more