Dimensioning Software Development & Engineering
The A&A CTO Performance and Reliability Engineering Team is responsible for delivering key technical performance and reliability engineering information and guidance to A&A product teams and common platform R&D teams, via assessment, analysis and engineering of A&A products and common platforms, as compared against open-source and industry leading technologies. so as to drive world class competitiveness and leadership in Nokia A&A products in the performance/reliability domains.
As a member of this team, the Dimensioning Tools Development Lead shall be responsible for designing, implementing, verifying, and maintaining, a common dimensioning tool or infrastructure for A&A products.
Key Responsibilities / Functions:
- Working with A&A product unit teams to design a common interface function, common output function, and modular plug-in based infrastructure for product unit dimensioning algorithms and calculations.
- Implementing the Dimensioning Tool/Infrastructure in Java or C++, or similar language
- Verifying the Dimensioning Tool components via automated testing
- Maintaining the Dimensioning Tool and infrastructure over multiple versions and in support of the various product units to which it applies.
- Continually working with A&A product unit teams to improve the Dimensioning Tool and Infrastructure
- Working in an Agile methodology.
- Bachelors Degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or Information Management Science.
- Good experience with scripting and script-writing – Robot, Cucumber, Heat, Shell, PERL, etc.
- Good working knowledge and experience with Java and C++
- Good working knowledge and experience in working with Excel spreadsheets
- Good working knowledge of GUI design and implementation
- Good working knowledge of generalized report generators – generating formatted reports of dimensioning tool results
- Object Oriented design knowledge and experience
- Practical working knowledge of test automation tools, methods, and technology
- Hands on experience in working in labs and test environments
- Excellent communication skills & customer interface experience
- Hands-on approach to problem solving
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or Information Sciences
- Understanding of end-to-end use-case scenarios in key customer networks within telecommunications
- Ability to provide clarity and to bring practical, simple solutions to complex problems.
- Ability to keep an open-mind, to learn new ways of doing things, to be agile/nimble, to be flexible
Desired Qualifications: (Education, Technical Skills/Knowledge)
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for other opportunities?
Visit our career portal:
Careers in Poland
"Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)."
"I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883)."Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates. Apply Now
• Working in a high tech environment and with technologies of the future
• Being part of a sustainable organization and a strategic site for the company
• Getting a competitive compensation and benefit package with private medical care, additional life insurance, social fund benefits
• Easy to combine with your studies – telework and flexible working
• Getting trained and having learning and development opportunities
• Joining the company for a career not just for a job!