ECC Support Manager / Product Provisioning Specialist
At Nokia, we create the technology to connect the world. Powered by the research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve communications service providers, public sector agencies, large enterprises and consumers, with the industry’s most complete, end-to-end portfolio of products, services and licensing. Our vision is to expand the human possibilities of the connected world
We are innovators of the global nervous system, shaping the future of technology to transform the human experience.
The Applications & Analytics (A&A) Business Group within Nokia provides network operators and enterprises with communications software designed to accelerate innovation, monetize services and perfect customer experience. Our established businesses include network management, OSS, BSS and Service delivery platforms. Our emerging businesses include cloud management, analytics, Internet of Things and security & self organizing networks software.
Area of responsibility & Job Description:
The COO organization within the A&A BG supports its operations needs in the areas of Supply Chain, Advanced Procurement, Productization, product lifecycle, Mode of Operation & operations support. The Productization & Industrialization group within COO has an opening for an Engineer with Software and Hardware background to join our team – to perform a function of a Export Control & Customs Classification (ECC) Support Manager.
The ECC Support Manager will be responsible for classification of component management information and delivering a ECC statement for the products within A&A. This requires working closely with R&D, Product Line Managers (SW and HW) & Product Structure Managers to collect and manage the product component information that will be classified for export and act as liaison between Business group and Global trade management.
Key responsibilities (including key areas or activities and work products):
- Manage collection of component information working with R&D/PLM(SW&HW)/PSM
- Manage Early Export License check
- Create ECC Statement and distribute information about ECC Statement inside program, to Release Product Manager and / or to Regional Product Manager
- Act as liaison between program and ECC Manager in export control
- Based on the ECC statement: Initiate discussions between RPM and the PLM in the product/business unit, if necessary
- Part of the ECC statement: Calculate de minimis for SW (possibly for specific samples) and for specific HW sample configurations
- Manage collection of information needed for R&D phase license application
- Represent and support ECC Support function in the Product CREATE / Life cycle management process reviews
Additional Notes (e.g., guidelines, etc.):
- The person in this role must be trained to understand the basics of Export Control.
Essential Required Skills:
– Bachelor’s of Science Degree and/or equivalent experience in Computer Science, engineering, Telecommunications or related field
– Software / Systems engineering background and experience
– Basic understanding of Software Authentication and Encryptions technology
– Good English-speaking skills
– Good communication skills
– Good working knowledge of product portfolio and sales structures. Familiarity with PDM (product data management systems such as Enovia PLM)
– Good understanding and working knowledge of SW / Application product life cycles. Ability to follow defined process and procedures to enable productization of A&A products.
– Good working knowledge of Microsoft office tools
– Product / Program management skills or expertise/experience
– Basic understanding of PDM and ERP
– Flexible work hours
Key Product / Program Management Skills:
– Strong leadership skills & effective partnering
– Accountable & dependable
– Flexible and open minded
– Highly motivated & willing to learn
– Excellent prioritization & organization skills
– Efficient decision making
– Comfortable with technology
– Diverse background
– Ability to work with diverse teams
– Working knowledge and understanding of A&A Business group products is a plus.
– Previous experience in Export classification or Trade management will be plus
– 1-3 years of experience
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for other opportunities?
Visit our career portal:
Careers in Poland
"Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)."
"I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883)."Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates. Apply Now
- Working in a high-tech environment and with technologies of the future
- Being part of a stable organization and a strategic site for the company
- Getting a competitive compensation and benefit package with private medical care, additional life insurance, social fund benefits
- Getting trained and having learning and development opportunities
- Joining the company for a career not just for a job!
- competitive salary + bonuses
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- additional life insurance
- social fund
- sports card
- and more