Fixed Access Integration Professional
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
[Job offer number: 18000006MF]
- Works with customers, architects, solutions and integration teams to perform detailed design and integration of all parts of the solution: access, core, external applications , multi-vendor equipment, customization and integration into customer network
- Provide technical support for Nokia Fixed Access Products.
- Diagnose and solve customer’s problems remotely, or where possible with onsite intervention
- If necessary, coordinate service execution with product expert, give information on incident and end it
- Reproduction of customer problems in lab environment
- Engage in proactive activities to train the customer or to check on the sanity of the network.
- Guarantee the highest satisfaction level of the customer through the SLA (Service Level Agreement)
- University degree in Electronics, computer engineering or equivalent, majoring in electronics or IT.
- Fluent in English, both in speaking and writing
- Team player
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills Creative and resourceful, assertive, customer first attitude
- Uses language as a tool to troubleshoot, to explain and to negotiate
- Can cope with pressure, stress resistant
- Willing to participate in 24×7 on-duty service on rotational basis (if needed for the project)
- Must have Knowledge of Fixed Access Product and any EMS systems. Preferably with NOKIA Products – Fixed Wireless Components
- Strong analytical capability and problem solving skills Presentation skills with MS-Excel/PPT
- Willing to take ownership and understand the risks involved while working on LIVE customer environment.
- 5- 7 years of experience on Fixed Access Domain
- Knowledge of IP is mandatory.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux is mandatory.
- Knowledge and understanding of OSS/BSS integration
- NetAct familiarity
- Expertise with cloud infrastructure/architecture
- Preferable working experience in ISP Networks.
- Capable of dealing with test environment configurations and management
- Documentation & reporting skills
- Ability to travel abroad
- Teamwork skills in a multi-cultural working environment
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for other opportunities?
Visit our career portal:
Careers in Poland
"Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)."
"I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883)."Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates. Apply Now
• Working in a high tech environment and with technologies of the future
• Being part of a sustainable organization and a strategic site for the company
• Getting a competitive compensation and benefit package with private medical care, additional life insurance, social fund benefits
• Easy to combine with your studies – telework and flexible working
• Getting trained and having learning and development opportunities
• Joining the company for a career not just for a job!
- competitive salary + bonuses
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- additional life insurance
- social fund
- sports card
- lunch card
- and more