As an Incident Manager, your main role is to act as Outage Manager responsible for the coordination and control of technical teams (Level 1 and Level 2) during major incident restoration process. At the same time, you will be the interface towards customer parties, reporting on current status, progress and next steps. There is also a set of administrative tasks which include post incident reviews, defining and following up on improvement recommendations, regular performance tracking and reporting. Incident Manager is expected to provide key input towards continuous service improvement from Incident Management process perspective.
Normal working patter covers mixed shift pattern (8hrs and 12hrs shifts covering 7am-7pm during customer business days) and on-call duties 24×7 with short response time.
– Very good knowledge of OSI/ISO network layers model and services allocation in each layer;
– Fluent at MS Office (Word, Excel);
– Ability to handle open and effective communication during stressful conditions;
– Relentless pursuit towards defined objective and ability motivate others along the way;
– Basic ITIL knowledge;
– Fluent in English – spoken and written;
– High availability (on call duties with the requirement of short response time);
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English to: email@example.com
Looking for other opportunities?
Visit our career portal:
Careers in Poland
"Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)."
"I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883)."Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates. Apply Now
- Working in a high tech environment and with technologies of the future
- Being part of a sustainable organization and a strategic site for the company
- Getting a competitive compensation and benefit package with private medical care, additional life insurance, social fund benefits
- Getting trained and having learning and development opportunities
- Joining the company for a career not just for a job!