Java Software Engineer
At Nokia, we’re excited by where technology will lead us. We’re reimagining a world where technology blends into our lives. Technology that works for us, discreetly yet magically in the background, enriching our lives.
We are looking for Java Software Engineer for our expanding Services Delivery R&D site in Bydgoszcz.
We are looking for a passionate Java Software Engineers willing to work on development of our BSS products. We take advantage of the most advanced methodologies and technologies in Agile SW development.
Join us and enjoy best software craftsmanship practices such as OO design principles, clean code, code review, pair programming and test-driven development. Bring your knowledge and talent into this extraordinary team of professionals!
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Knowledge of Java Standard Edition
- Practical knowledge of Design Patterns
- Knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL)
- Familiarity with UNIX or/and Linux operation system
- Knowledge of Software Development Processes
- Good communication in English (both written and spoken)
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English to: email@example.com
Looking for other opportunities?
Visit our career portal:
Careers in Poland
"Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)."
"I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883)."Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates. Apply Now
- Working in a high tech environment and with technologies of the future
- Being part of a sustainable organization and a strategic site for the company
- Getting a competitive compensation and benefit package with private medical care, additional life insurance, social fund benefits
- Getting trained and having learning and development opportunities
- Joining the company for a career not just for a job!