Lead of Service Quotation Tools
Lead Service Quotation Tools is in charge to define the overall tooling strategy for service configuration and quotation tools covering the different service domains, namely Network Implementation, Care, Network Planning & Optimization and Managed Services. First objective will be to inventory all existing tools used by GS Markets and other BG’s such DQT, MQT or WLCL and then define a common approach for service configuration & quotation cross business groups enabling integration and synergies for tool design and development.
He/She will have to collect and consolidate requirements for service configuration and quotation tools, which can be transferred to the Enterprise Architecture team for software selection. He/She will work with IT and/or DE Service R&D to design and build the solution and support the deployment within GS Markets and other BG’s.
The successful candidate will lead and coordinate discussions with Product Line Managers within GS Business Units and other BG’s Service Business Units to establish with strong guidance common business principles, leading to develop and implement a unique service configuration & quotation toolset. Gathering requirements internally, externally for relevant areas and working together with other architecture teams to interpret, create and maintain, and further plan activities.
This is a senior position responsible for establishing the future of reference for digital approach providing customer with service configuration and quotation tools within global services and having also strong interconnect to other BG’s in Nokia. Person is also key in moving from future digital approach and online service desk for Nokia’s customers.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in services, deep knowledge of and management in complex environment
- Knowledge on best practices for service configuration and quotation is a plus
- Excellent leadership skills as well as problem solving and decision making skills
- Demonstrated ability to drive, influence, and implement new product ideas
- Able to interface with internal customers and 3rd party partners to understand opportunities and use cases
- Strong ability to interface with and synthesize messages for executive level management, both internally and with customers
- Innovation, entrepreneur and “out of the box thinking” mindset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Works well under pressure
- Able to drive activities in a global environment, leveraging the strengths of staff and peers
- Manage quality, timeline, and commitments with good predictability
- Active listener, good negotiation skills, ability manage others and own emotions, adaptable, rigorous, proactive
- Master’s degree or engineering degree in Telecommunications/Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent
- Fluent in English
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for other opportunities?
Visit our career portal:
Careers in Poland
"Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)."
"I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883)."Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates. Apply Now
- Working in a high-tech environment and with technologies of the future
- Being part of a stable organization and a strategic site for the company
- Getting a competitive compensation and benefit package with private medical care, additional life insurance, social fund benefits
- Getting trained and having learning and development opportunities
- Joining the company for a career not just for a job!
- competitive salary + bonuses
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- additional life insurance
- social fund
- sports card
- and more