Media Transcoding Software Developer
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
We are looking for a high performance software developer for our expanding Nokia Applications and Analytics Division in Bydgoszcz. Bring your knowledge and talent into this extraordinary team of professionals!
We work with:
- C++/ Java
- Linux or embedded RTOS
- Testing frameworks
- Version control and code review systems
- Continuous integration systems
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related Engineering discipline
- 3-5 years+ of object-oriented programming in C++, excellent coding skills
- A strong understanding of Design patterns, Data structures, OOP & OOD concepts and algorithms and their application in a professional environment within a software team structure.
- Experience with both embedded and external databases
- Ability to create and use pre-packaged class libraries and template libraries in Java or C++
- Understanding of software development lifecycle methodologies, including Agile
- Experience with automated testing and continuous integration
- Knowledge of the open source ecosystem
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Knowledge in one or several of the following technologies is a plus:
- RADIUS, DIAMETER, COPS, SIP, MSRP
- 248, H.323, H.263 WebRTC
- NAT, STUN, TURN, ICE
- Transcoding (G.711/723/726/728/729, AMR/EVRC, G722)
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English to: email@example.com
Looking for other opportunities?
Visit our career portal:
Careers in Poland
"Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)."
"I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883)."Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates. Apply Now
- Working in a high tech environment and with technologies of the future
- Being part of a sustainable organization and a strategic site for the company
- Getting a competitive compensation and benefit package with private medical care, additional life insurance, social fund benefits
- Getting trained and having learning and development opportunities
- Joining the company for a career not just for a job!
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on achievements
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- additional life insurance
- social fund
- sports card
- and more