NBCM Technical Project Manager
Nokia Network Build Control Management (NBCM) service provides an innovative solution to manage fixed broadband network build and operation as a Professional Service. Such Professional Service comes with a combination of a centralized database, automated workflow tools, M2M and Nokia’s global expertise in FTTx network roll out. To extend the activity, during pre-sales process, NBCM P&T Expert will meet the customer to understand his business needs, will run convincing customer presentation / demo and will set cost notes with Business Development and will support until deal signature. Then, for each new project assigned, the NBCM P&T Expert has the charge of meeting the customer, and set up a process regarding the current NBCM resources knowledge and tool suite. When the process is set, he will build the database architecture, will administrate the tools for customer specifics, will run a small-scale trial with local team and train the resources on the new project and follow the further development.
[Job offer number: 18000002ZZ]
NBCM TPM will have the following tasks.
Customer requirements & solution design (travel expected)
- Travel to the customer location to learn about the process and data interaction possibilities with regards to Customer Information Systems (restAPI, xml, csv, M2M, webservices…)
- When delivery comes, to prepare, lead meetings with international stakeholders (customer, local delivery team, subcontractors, partners)
- Manage customer expectations, propose innovative solutions regarding the company current processes
- Make continuous service optimization proposal to the customer (NBCM sales spreading)
Tool development & integration
- Assess the delivery team on the current process & tools set in place
- Define the activity process and select the best tooling & management system for the customer & delivery team (cost, quality, time)
- Configuration & development of the NBCM tools set based on the requirements
- Create reporting facility for the customer when creating the process
- Validate with customer process / kpi / reporting design
When specific tool improvement is needed:
- provide technical specification (through Jira ticketing system)
- manage end-to-end construction with international development teams
- control the code (eg. VBA, Java script) before integration
- Coordinate the activity schedule regarding available resources and project improvement needed
- Manage the discussion between customer + program needs and technical requirements
- Keep the process architecture as easiest as possible for the delivery team
- Adapt the process design with the changes done during the project delivery.
NBCM Community support
- NBCM TPM will exchange regularly with Project NBCM Process Engineer he trained to get back good practices from projects and cross-fertilize
- As NBCM SLC (Service Life Cycle) is continuously evolving, NBCM will take part to new NBCM features definition
- Qualify/define the NBCM technical improvement needed for the future projects
- Report project delivery to the management
- Make continuous service optimization proposal to the management (NBCM improvement)
- Frequently ask new ideas and other way of doing the work with the other NBCM Project Managers
NOTE: 12 to 18 months on-the-job training is required to become autonomous on systems and travels.
- Hard working
- Customer facing
- Multi-task (adaptive)
- Needed knowledge in databases (SQL, MariaDB), telecommunications and optic fiber rollout deployment more precisely (GIS, AMS, ticketing/ordering systems knowledge).
- Expertise in scripting, coding (VBA, Imacro, AutoIT, HTML/PHP, Java, Powershell)
- Good knowledge in systems and networks elements and proven track on M2M and webservices
- Knowledge in sales activities, pricing, cost & margin.
- Knowledge in Nokia-ALU processes would be a plus.
For this activity, the process designer is:
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for other opportunities?
Visit our career portal:
Careers in Poland
"Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)."
"I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883)."Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates. Apply Now
- Working in a high-tech environment and with technologies of the future
- Being part of a stable organization and a strategic site for the company
- Getting a competitive compensation and benefit package with private medical care, additional life insurance, social fund benefits
- Getting trained and having learning and development opportunities
- Joining the company for a career not just for a job!
- competitive salary + bonuses
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- additional life insurance
- social fund
- sports card
- lunch card
- and more