Network Integration Engineer
At Nokia, we’re excited by where technology will lead us. We’re reimagining a world where technology blends into our lives.
Technology that works for us, discreetly yet magically in the background, enriching our lives.
We are looking for IP Routing/Optics Integration Engineer for our expanding Nokia Network Services Delivery Center in Bydgoszcz.
Bring your knowledge and talent into this extraordinary team of professionals!
• Good knowledge of IP technical solutions – IPV4, IPV6, routing, switching, IP/MPLS
• Understanding of Service Providers network operation
• Understanding of IP/MPLS, services l2 vpn, l3 vpn, etc.
• Hands-on in configuring routers/switches with Command Line Interface
• Nokia SRA/NRS II or other vendors equivalent (e.g CCIE Cisco, CCNP Cisco)
• Good practical knowledge of 5620 SAM would be a great asset (NE integration, SW upload & upgrade, backups) alarm monitoring and interpretation will be a plus
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English.
• OSPF, BGP, EIGRP and other routing protocols
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English to: email@example.com
Looking for other opportunities?
Visit our career portal:
Careers in Poland
"Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)."
"I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883)."Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates. Apply Now
• Working in a high tech environment and with technologies of the future
• Being part of a sustainable organization and a strategic site for the company
• Getting a competitive compensation and benefit package with private medical care, additional life insurance, social fund benefits
• Easy to combine with your studies – telework and flexible working
• Getting trained and having learning and development opportunities
• Joining the company for a career not just for a job!