New Create LifeCycle Program Manager
New Create LifeCycle Program Manager is in charge to support the implementation of the new create process.
This new process is fully based on DevOps approach enabling a quick and agile design, development and implementation of new service items on Global Service Portfolio.
He/She will have to identify best practices associated to the new create process and the most appropriate tools supporting this end-to-end service implementation from the requirement until the deployment within GSD and GS Markets for service execution.
The successful candidate will lead and coordinate discussions with the Global Service Portfolio team and Product Line Managers within GS Business Units and other BG’s Service Business Units to establish with strong guidance common business principles, leading to develop and implement a common practice and associated toolset.
This is a senior position responsible for establishing the future of reference for DevOps approach providing customer with new service within global services and having also strong interconnect to other BG’s in Nokia.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in services, deep knowledge of and management in complex environment
- Excellent leadership skills as well as problem solving and decision making skills
- Demonstrated ability to drive, influence, and implement new product ideas
- Able to interface with internal customers and 3rd party partners to understand opportunities and use cases
- Strong ability to interface with and synthesize messages for executive level management, both internally and with customers
- Innovation, entrepreneur and “out of the box thinking” mindset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Works well under pressure
- Able to drive activities in a global environment, leveraging the strengths of staff and peers
- Manage quality, timeline, and commitments with good predictability
- Active listener, good negotiation skills, ability manage others and own emotions, adaptable, rigorous, proactive
- Master’s degree or engineering degree in Telecommunications/Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent
- Fluent in English
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English to: email@example.com
Looking for other opportunities?
Visit our career portal:
Careers in Poland
"Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)."
"I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883)."Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates. Apply Now
- Working in a high-tech environment and with technologies of the future
- Being part of a stable organization and a strategic site for the company
- Getting a competitive compensation and benefit package with private medical care, additional life insurance, social fund benefits
- Getting trained and having learning and development opportunities
- Joining the company for a career not just for a job!
- competitive salary + bonuses
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- additional life insurance
- social fund
- sports card
- and more