Packet Core Engineer
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
[Job offer number: 1800000E2G ]
Packet Core Engineer is responsible for technical implementation of Packet Core (both bare metal based and virtual) projects that are executed by the Network Services Delivery Centre NSDC. Is in charge of design validation testing , network acceptance testing, providing technical procedure (MOPs) , configuration templates and node specific configuration, acts as subject matter expert in Packet Core domain in all parts of the solution, working with Nokia PM/TPMs/Design/NPI teams to ensure successful project delivery. Works in accordance with Nokia QMS
- Excellent experience and skills on SGSN/MME (DX and ATCA) and GGSN/SAEGW (ATCA) platform for:
- Software upgrades/updates
- Health check and performance check
- Network planning and optimisation
- Knowledge of 7750 MG (GGSN, SAEGW)
- Knowledge of ePDG protocols and signalling
- Advanced troubleshooting skills on telecom switching, routing platforms (Cisco, Juniper or Nokia)
- Excellent understanding about PACO protocols and signalling flows.
- Good understanding of DPI implementation on FNG (7750MG DPI skills will be extra value)
- Good IP and linux knowledge
- Good understanding of vEPC, openstack and kvm
• Excellent communication skills.
• Self motivated well-organized individual who can prioritize work and handle multiple tasks.
• Ability to interact with a variety of people and work well with others in a fast paced environment.
• Strong customer communication skills.
• Ability to work and learn independently.
• Willing to travel.
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for other opportunities?
Visit our career portal:
Careers in Poland
"Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)."
"I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883)."Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates. Apply Now
Working in a high tech environment and with technologies of the future
- Being part of a sustainable organization and a strategic site for the company
- Getting a competitive compensation and benefit package with private medical care, additional life insurance, social fund benefits
- Easy to combine with your studies – telework and flexible working
- Getting trained and having learning and development opportunities
- Joining the company for a career not just for a job!
- competitive salary + bonuses
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- additional life insurance
- social fund
- sports card
- lunch card
- and more