Partner & Performance Manager
Job role description
The Managed Services Delivery Manager manages efficient and effective managed services to meet customer agreed service levels, through continually assuring process performance, and optimising delivery resources.
Job key tasks and responsibilities
• For multiple smaller, a single medium-sized, or for multiple functions of a large customer, with in total, medium business volume and medium / high complexity and risk probability:
• Within agreed scope, has overall responsibility to achieve financial / non-financial targets, and customer contractual agreements including service level targets, continuously improving the efficiency, effectiveness, and quality of own Managed Services (MS) operations.
• Leads and manages resources performing several or all aspects of Managed Services operations, handles day-to-day staff management issues, including resource management, allocation of work and performance management. Often manages other Service Operations Managers who are covering separate components of MS operations.
• Monitors the real-time demand of work for the functional team, taking corrective action if there is a risk to, or breach of agreed service levels, including through the re-prioritisation of work and / or engagement of additional temporary resources.
• Oversees all resolution management activities defined within MS customer contracts to meet the committed service level agreement targets. Leads resolutions of high impact / risk service outages / major performance degradations.
• Interacts with smaller or medium Managed Services customers at their senior operational management level on escalated performance failures / issues / risks, or on major performance improvement initiatives. Influences and acts to improve customer perception of Nokia’s Managed Services.
• Liaises, and takes leadership from an MS end-to-end delivery perspective, with counterparts in other MS functions, in other Nokia services groups (e.g. Field Force, Care), in 3rd party organisations, and / or in the customer’s organisation to ensure that operational level agreements are being achieved for own scope, that ongoing co-ordination is facilitated, and overall customer SLAs are met.
• Interprets Managed Services operational and business challenges and recommends best practices to improve for MS operations.
• Acts as a leader for staff / workteam / taskforces working to improve operations for specific customers.
Impact is short-term and usually departmental / project in scope. Accountable for quality, accuracy and efficiency of own and / or team achievements. Actions and errors can have program, project, functional impact.
Individual Contributor: Performs and / or coordinates day-to-day activities to meet departmental / project objectives. Carries out root / cause analysis in more complex problems. Can develop and implement recommendations.
Managerial/Supervisory: Direct supervisory responsibilities for people. Typically first level (and lowest level) of solid line management. Carries out variety of complex activities according to plan within broader area of responsibility, analyses problems. Decision-making typically according to established solutions.
Accepts responsibility for and demonstrates support for delegated decisions. Requires minimum supervision. Uses non standard approaches to resolving issues. Suggests improvements and seeks opportunities for innovation. Demonstrates initiative and adaptability to changing business environments. Is willing to take on new roles or jobs appropriate to skill set in different environments and / or locations.
Works to influence others to accept job function’s view / practices and agree / accept new concepts, practices, and approaches. Requires ability to communicate with functional leadership regarding team and technical matters. May conduct briefings with senior leaders within the job function. May at times be required to negotiate regarding operational issues. Has cross-cultural knowledge and global mindset.
- Management experience / Achieved advanced skills and knowledge within a specific professional discipline involving the integration of theory and principles with organisational practices and precedents.
- Typically requires 4-6 years relevant experience and / or a graduate equivalent (or higher) degree.
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English to: email@example.com
Looking for other opportunities?
Visit our career portal:
Careers in Poland
"Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)."
"I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883)."Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates. Apply Now
- Working in a high-tech environment and with technologies of the future
- Being part of a stable organization and a strategic site for the company
- Getting a competitive compensation and benefit package with private medical care, additional life insurance, social fund benefits
- Getting trained and having learning and development opportunities
- Joining the company for a career not just for a job!
- competitive salary + bonuses
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- additional life insurance
- social fund
- sports card
- lunch card
- and more