Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
[Job offer number: 180000029Q]
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Job role description
The Managed Services Delivery Manager manages efficient and effective managed services to meet customer agreed service levels, through continually assuring process performance, and optimising delivery resources.
Job key tasks&responsibilities
- For a single smaller customer, for multiple functions of a medium customer, or for a large scale single function, with in total, small to medium business volume and moderate / medium level complexity and risk probability
- Within agreed scope, has overall responsibility to achieve operational targets, and customer contractual agreements including service level targets, continuously improving the efficiency, effectiveness, and quality of own Managed Services (MS) operations.
- Leads and manages resources performing several or all aspects of Managed Services operations, handles staff management issues, including resource management, allocation of work and performance management.
- Monitors the real-time demand of work for the functional team, taking corrective action if there is a risk to, or breach of agreed service levels, including through the re-prioritisation of work and / or engagement of additional temporary resources.
- Handles primary operational escalations from customers and local MS project teams, undertaking all resolution management activities defined within MS customer contracts to meet the committed service level agreement targets.
- May interact with smaller customers at their senior operational management level on escalated performance failures / issues / risks, or on major performance improvement initiatives. Influences and acts to improve customer perception of Nokia’s Managed Services.
- Liaises, and takes leadership from an MS end-to-end delivery perspective, with counterparts in other MS functions, in other Nokia services groups (e.g. Field Force, Care), in 3rd party organisations, and / or in the customer’s organisation to ensure that operational level agreements are being achieved for own scope, that ongoing co-ordination is facilitated, and overall customer Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met.
- Recommends best practices to improve for MS operations within own function or wider operational environment.
- May lead small service improvement projects with limited risks and resource requirements.
Impact is short-term and departmental / project in scope. Accountable for quality, accuracy and efficiency. Actions and errors can have functional area impact.
Individual Contributor: Variety of complex tasks within area of responsibility. Demonstrates initiative and contributes to problem solving. Acts with independence and discretion in routine matters. Makes decisions that affect own work.
Managerial/Supervisory: May act as Team Leader or Project Leader with some direct supervisory responsibilities in addition to own work assignments. Variety of complex tasks within area of responsibility. Acts with independence and discretion in routine matters. Makes decisions that affect own work.
Performs routine activites to meet departmental / project objectives. Requires moderate supervision. Applies commonly recognised concepts within their field of expertise. Shares knowledge with less experienced peers or have high collegial interaction. Raises innovative ideas. Demonstrates adaptability to changing business environments. Is willing to take on new roles or jobs appropriate to skill set in different environments and / or locations.
Works to influence others to accept job function’s view / practices and agree / accept new concepts, practices, and approaches. May conduct briefings with senior leaders within the job function. May at times be required to negotiate regarding operational issues. Has cross-cultural knowledge and global mindset.
- Established skills and knowledge of theory and principles within a professional discipline. Uses functionally specific knowledge.
- Typically 3-5 years directly related experience and a graduate equivalent degree.
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English to: email@example.com
Looking for other opportunities?
Visit our career portal:
Careers in Poland
"Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)."
"I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883)."Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates. Apply Now
- Working in a high-tech environment and with technologies of the future
- Being part of a stable organization and a strategic site for the company
- Getting a competitive compensation and benefit package with private medical care, additional life insurance, social fund benefits
- Getting trained and having learning and development opportunities
- Joining the company for a career not just for a job!
- competitive salary + bonuses
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- additional life insurance
- social fund
- sports card
- lunch card
- and more