R&D LAB Engineer
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
[Job offer number: 1800000537]
R&D LAB Engineer Nokia is looking for a R&D LAB Engineer for the Nokia Software Division.
The Nokia Software division is responsible for extending Nokia’s network leadership into emerging software areas including Analytics, Security, Software Optimized Networking and Internet of Things. R&D LAB Engineer is needed to operate and evolve the physical Lab as well as vLab / Cloud Infrastructure Environment in the Nokia Software Business Group.
The vLab/pLab organization in Nokia Software is responsible for building, maintaining and evolving common lab infrastructure required to enable the strategic products to be tested on a common software platform. Our team provide lab resources to organization community for testing of physical & virtualized applications, standardization & commonality across business units, systems and infrastructure.
The R&D LAB support engineer will be responsible for lab systems installation, configuration, administration of networks dedicated for the Nokia Software development community – that will include monitoring of network systems and resources in laboratories, support for growth and integration of lab infrastructures. The range of duties will include also appropriate preparation and implementation of security controls for laboratory environments.
- Layer2/Layer3 Data Networking (IPv4/IPv6)
- WAN solutions and technologies & software networks based on Linux (OVS)
- Linux Admin & Configuration (highly desirable)
- Experience with Linux systems adm. and network security
- Scripting experience (shell/python)
- Good communications and organizational skills
- Strong problem solving, negotiation skills
- Ambition to identify and implement improvements, new procedures
- Ability to work with a global team
The R&D lab support engineer job position requires computing systems and network administrator expertise, the candidate must possess in-depth and comprehensive knowledge in the following technologies, including technical experience:
Additional highly desired skills and competencies include:
Specific additional information:
– Bachelor in Computer or Telecommunication – Language skills: English.
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English to: email@example.com
Looking for other opportunities?
Visit our career portal:
Careers in Poland
"Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)."
"I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883)."Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates. Apply Now
- Working in a high-tech environment and with technologies of the future
- Being part of a stable organization and a strategic site for the company
- Getting a competitive compensation and benefit package with private medical care, additional life insurance, social fund benefits
- Getting trained and having learning and development opportunities
- Joining the company for a career not just for a job!
- competitive salary + bonuses
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- additional life insurance
- social fund
- sports card
- lunch card
- and more