Release Project Manager
As a part of the Nokia CTO Applications and Analytics (A&A) Organization, the Common SW Foundation (CSF) provides a modular, scalable library of SW infrastructure components, which bring advanced capabilities from Industry and inside Nokia. These are used as the base for innovative applications that operate with the same look and feel.
We are seeking a talented individual to join the rapidly growing CSF team in this exciting, innovative area in the role of Release Project Manager.
Main Responsibility Area
- As a part of the PMO, manage the European activities for SW Development and Delivery in a globally distributed environment.
- End-to-end project planning across all project phases including Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring, Control and Closure.
- Manage trade-offs, risks and problems.
- Make decisions within limits of authority.
- Liaise between business and technical teams to drive effective, timely solutions that fulfil both strategic and operational needs. Plan and execute the project.
- Facilitate Sprint planning, Review, Retrospectives, and Stand-up sessions with product owners.
- Facilitate cross functional Release Team meetings and drive action plans.
- Assure that Design Code meets functional requirements and quality standards.
- Create, manage and track project artefacts, including:
- Project Schedule – Manage and track program milestones.
- Detailed Project Plan.
- Project Scope.
- Effort Estimates.
- Capacity Plan.
- Risk and Issue Logs.
- Status reports.
- Provide report on project plan/status/KPI to Senior Management.
- Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience leading projects from start to finish.
- Strong time management and organization skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team environment.
- PMP accreditation or equivalent.
- Working experience in Agile methodologies. Scrum, Kanban, Lean, etc.
- Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence or similar tools.
- Hands on SW Development and Test experience.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
Preferred Qualifications/ Experience
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English to: email@example.com
Looking for other opportunities?
Visit our career portal:
Careers in Poland
"Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)."
"I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883)."Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates. Apply Now
- Working in a high-tech environment and with technologies of the future
- Being part of a stable organization and a strategic site for the company
- Getting a competitive compensation and benefit package with private medical care, additional life insurance, social fund benefits
- Getting trained and having learning and development opportunities
- Joining the company for a career not just for a job!
- competitive salary + bonuses
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- additional life insurance
- social fund
- sports card
- and more