Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
[Job offer number: 18000006MG]
Software Defined Access Networks (SDAN) help creating extremely programmability for networks that can be adapted to the needs of services being carried as well as to needs of customers being served. Components can be deployed embedded, virtualized or in cloud, leading to extreme flexible access networks.
A software approach brings a number of benefits
- Always-on availability of network functions in the cloud
- Virtually unlimited capabilities of software that it is not limited to run on the box
- Easy service introduction without touching the access nodes
That translate in increased operational agility, reduction in TCO and new monetization opportunities.
- Designing, coding and development – implementation of new solutions and modules for SDAN
- Cooperate with PS organization on designing and implementing the SDAN solution
- Support and maintenance of existing SDAN implementation
- Providing technical solution for tool incidents raised by users
- Understand and working experience in Docker, Docker Compose,
- Understand and working experience in Netconf / Yang / RESTCONF,
- Linux OS Administration
- Understanding the IP concepts
- Other technics: SNMP, TCP, SOAP, REST, API usage, WebUI, CRUD, SSH, IPFIX
- Understanding DevOps approach
- Usage of Software:
- Karaf OSGI
- Yang Tools
- Apache Zookeeper
- Apache HBASE
- Open TSDB
- Fluency in both written and spoken English,
- Knowledge of telecommunication and Fixed Access network aspects (Management systems, OLT/ONT’s)
- 2 years of experience working on coding and development of technologies required as Key Skills.
SDAN Developer Key Accountabilities
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English to: email@example.com
Looking for other opportunities?
Visit our career portal:
Careers in Poland
"Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)."
"I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883)."Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates. Apply Now
• Working in a high tech environment and with technologies of the future
• Being part of a sustainable organization and a strategic site for the company
• Getting a competitive compensation and benefit package with private medical care, additional life insurance, social fund benefits
• Easy to combine with your studies – telework and flexible working
• Getting trained and having learning and development opportunities
• Joining the company for a career not just for a job!
- competitive salary + bonuses
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- additional life insurance
- social fund
- sports card
- lunch card
- and more