Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Applications and Analytics CTO DevOps Vlab team is looking for Security Engineer; You will be a part of a team responsible for the configuration, administration of cloud/compute systems, networking resources dedicated for the Nokia A&A R&D community and services related to information security. This includes data protection, information right management, coordination of implementation of security controls across shared computing, storage, and networking environments, internet facing applications security and cloud security.
The position requires someone with a skill set encompassing several areas such as: knowledge of data security concepts, IT security domain, ability to target material and communication to a wide range of audiences at all levels in organization; The above combined with a “hacking” mindset and the ability to debug complex issues and familiarity with tools dedicated for security scans e.g. Nessus, Qualys etc. will be needed;
- Coordinate implementation of security controls across laboratories in the department
- Identifying gaps and deficiencies in the shared computing, storage, and networking environments security landscape and working with other teams to address them
- Initiate and participates in ‘Proof of Concept’ exercises required to investigate technical possibilities to meet cybersecurity needs
- Develop architecture and design solutions providing security infrastructure for computing, storage, and networking environments
- Provide security policy guidance, consultation for R&D teams and support in security remediation activities
- Identify risks and plan to mitigate emerging cyber threats for organization
- Prepare technical reports for both technical and management consumption and understanding
- Focusing on data security, including identifying personally identifiable information and working with engineering teams to secure that type of information.
- Stays informed about the latest cyber threats to the cloud environment including threats towards the organization
Develop automation for security tools/metrics
- Excellent knowledge of data security concepts, products and the IT security domain
- Knowledge with data security, including identifying personally identifiable information
- Demonstrated knowledge of Linux/Windows systems and main security elements for operating systems
- Understanding of cyber threats, vulnerabilities, and exploits specific to systems and cloud platforms
- Knowledge of cloud systems security standards (ISO 27017, security controls for Cloud services (is a plus)
- Self-driven and outgoing with project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate in English both orally and in written
- Ability to work in dynamic environment with flexible approach and open mind
Specific additional information:
- Bachelor / Master’s in informatics or telecommunication
As the job position requires good knowledge in computing systems, storage, networking, application security concepts and Linux/Windows administrator expertise, the candidate must possess in-depth and comprehensive knowledge on at least one of the following technologies, including technical experience:
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English to: email@example.com
Looking for other opportunities?
Visit our career portal:
Careers in Poland
"Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)."
"I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883)."Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates. Apply Now
- Working in a high-tech environment and with technologies of the future
- Being part of a stable organization and a strategic site for the company
- Getting a competitive compensation and benefit package with private medical care, additional life insurance, social fund benefits
- Getting trained and having learning and development opportunities
- Joining the company for a career not just for a job!
- competitive salary + bonuses
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- additional life insurance
- social fund
- sports card
- and more