Senior IP Network Integration Engineer
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
[Job offer number: 1800000M1B]
Network Integration Engineer is responsible for technical implementation of IP routing projects that are executed by the Network Services Delivery Center NSDC. Is in charge of design validation testing , network acceptance testing, providing technical procedure (MOPs) , configuration templates and node specific configuration, acts as subject matter expert in IP/MPLS domain in all parts of the solution – access, aggregation, core , working with NOKIA PM/TPMs/Design/NPI teams to ensure successful project delivery.
Main areas of responsibility
- Setup LAB environment and execute design validation tests , FAT, SAT, TAT, RG, NRG
- Work with ION Network design to build test plans and strategy, MOP’s and any kind of technical documentation as defined by project SoW
- Produce configuration templates and node specific configuration covering basic setup, routing, MPLS, security, redundancy, qos, accounting and services
- Implementation/Integration/migration/SW&HW upgrade of IP/MPLS equipment (bare metal, virtual routers) and solutions as defined by SoW, design and MOPs..
- Troubleshoot network/SW/HW issues encountered during network activities
- work closely with IP technical support teams (TAC, R&D, Design)
- Work with NSDC Front Door team to review effort estimations, scope of works, technical risks associated in delivery of IP routing projects
- responsible for improvement initiatives, issues handling, technical knowledge sharing
- work closely with ION project management community to address technical matters
- Liaise with product units on issues found and product roadmaps
- Attend important projects technical activates (PoC, FOA and rollout kick off)
- Run NSDC internal technical calls
- Produce customer project related technical documentation and presentations.
- minimum of 8 years of relevant telecom experience in IP/MPLS domain – work with SP providing mobile and enterprise services
- advance practical knowledge of IP technical solutions – IPV4, IPV6, routing and switching, ipmpls, services l2 vpn, l3 vpn , vll , qos, multicast, BNG, CGNAT, redundancy
- Hands-on in configuring routers/switches with Command Line Interface , Alcatel-Lucent, Cisco, Juniper
- Alcatel Lucent NRS2 certification will be a plus
- Practical Knowledge of 2g,3g,4g networks setups and core components, interfaces and connectivity
- Cisco, Juniper network specialist certification will be a plus
- Good practical knowledge of Nokia NMS (NE integration, SW upload & upgrade, backups) alarm monitoring and interpretation
- Python or other scripting language working experience would be a plus,
- Virtual routers technologies, SDN in SP environment working experience will be a plus
- Able to work on own initiative
- Culturally adaptable and flexible
- Ability to assimilate quickly and act decisively
- Proactive attitude in a teamwork job
- Think “out of box”
- Excellent communication attitudes and capability to manage solid relationships
- with people of different culture
- Willing to learn
- Ready to work night-shifts
- Can travel for business, even at short notice
- Can work under pressure of time
- Can handle several tasks at the same time.
- Can work in front of customer representing NSDC
- accountable, diligent, calm,
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for other opportunities?
Visit our career portal:
Careers in Poland
"Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)."
"I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883)."Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates. Apply Now
Working in a high tech environment and with technologies of the future
- Being part of a sustainable organization and a strategic site for the company
- Getting a competitive compensation and benefit package with private medical care, additional life insurance, social fund benefits
- Easy to combine with your studies – telework and flexible working
- Getting trained and having learning and development opportunities
- Joining the company for a career not just for a job!
- competitive salary + bonuses
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- additional life insurance
- social fund
- sports card
- lunch card
- and more