Senior Software Tester – PaaS
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Common Software Foundation organization, part of Nokia Software CTO Division is looking for motivated software professional for Senior Software Tester position to work on automation of testing for PaaS platform.
Main Responsibility Area
- functional, regression, integration and acceptance testing
- test automation & tools development
- lab reconfiguration and provisioning
- problem troubleshooting & defect management
- developing & maintaining test documentation (test plans, test strategies)
Candidates must possess excellent technical skills and outstanding personal drive, customer focus and accountability for results. They must be Self Motivated and able to work independently.
- good analytical skills especially in system robustness verification and validation
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunication, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent experience
- 6+ years in testing / automation testing
- knowledge about testing methodologies and software design
- good teamwork and communication skills
- good spoken and written English
- knowledge of Linux/Unix OS (command line)
- knowledge of cloud deployment models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- ability to prioritize tasks
- test automation knowledge – open source or commercial tools (e.g. Cucumber, Radish-BDD, Selenium)
- cloud and microservices – OpenStack, Docker, K8s, DC/OS
- experience with public cloud like AWS or Azure
- coding skills will be very appreciated (Bash, Python, Ansible, Java, Lua)
- fault management knowledge
- experience with integration of complex systems
- JIRA / Confluence / Git / Gerrit / Jenkins
- ISTQB/ISEB certificate
- experience with Agile and BDD
Preferred Qualifications/ Experience
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for other opportunities?
Visit our career portal:
Careers in Poland
"Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)."
"I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883)."Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates. Apply Now
- Working in a high-tech environment and with technologies of the future
- Being part of a stable organization and a strategic site for the company
- Getting a competitive compensation and benefit package with private medical care, additional life insurance, social fund benefits
- Getting trained and having learning and development opportunities
- Joining the company for a career not just for a job!
- competitive salary + bonuses
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- additional life insurance
- social fund
- sports card
- lunch card
- and more