Senior Software Tester
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is looking for motivated software professionals for Software Tester positions to join our CTO Applications and Analytics Division, which is responsible for extending Nokia’s network leadership into emerging software areas including Analytics, Security, Software Optimized Networking (SON) and Internet of Things (IOT).
Main Responsibility Area
- end-to-end functional testing
- integration/smoke testing
- lab reconfigurations and provisioning
- problem troubleshooting & defect management
- developing & maintaining test documentation (test plans, test strategies)
- test automation & tools development
Candidates must possess excellent technical skills and outstanding personal drive, customer focus and accountability for results. They must be Self Motivated and able to work independently.
• good analytical skills especially system robustness verification and validation
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunication, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent experience
• 6 years+ in testing / automation testing
• knowledge about testing methodologies and software design
• good teamwork and communication skills
• good spoken and written English
• ability to understand and work with English documentation
• knowledge of Linux/Unix OS (command line)
• ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple projects concurrently
Knowledge of the following would be a benefit
• testing automation knowledge (open source or commercial tools (e.g. Robot Framework, SoapUI), methodologies)
• Cloud, virtualization, Linux containers
• fault management knowledge
• coding skills will be very appreciated (Shell, Perl, Python, Java, Expect, PHP)
• network knowledge: protocols, client – server architecture
• databases knowledge
• bug tracking systems (Jira, Bugzilla)
• ISTQB/ISEB certificate
• other professional knowledge and work experience will be seen as an additional asset
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English to: email@example.com
Looking for other opportunities?
Visit our career portal:
Careers in Poland
"Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)."
"I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883)."Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates. Apply Now
- Working in a high-tech environment and with technologies of the future
- Being part of a stable organization and a strategic site for the company
- Getting a competitive compensation and benefit package with private medical care, additional life insurance, social fund benefits
- Getting trained and having learning and development opportunities
- Joining the company for a career not just for a job!
- competitive salary + bonuses
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- additional life insurance
- social fund
- sports card
- lunch card
- and more