Site-, Lease- and Documentation Manager
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
[Job offer number: 180000029P]
Job Role Description
The Site Material Specialist defines and implements the Site-, Lease- and Documentation-Strategy and mode of operation together with key stakeholders (e.g. project organisation, procurement, GDC, CARE, field force, logistics, and other business units). Provides technical expertise for the Documentation and Quality Process.
Job Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Defines and implements site- lease- and documentation-Strategy and mode of operation together with key stakeholders (e.g. project organisation, procurement, GDC, CARE, field force, logistics, and other business units).
- Provides technical expertise for the Site and Lease Documentation and Quality Process.
- Independently works within broad guidelines and uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues.
- Works with substantial discretion and uses specialist knowledge, analytical skills, judgment and broad conceptual and practical experience to solve complex problems and to contribute to process improvements.
- Transfers concepts for professional direction of own organisational unit into actionable measures.
- Provides working leadership and training to less experienced personnel.
- May lead small projects with limited risks and resource requirements.
Impact is short-term and departmental / project in scope.
Accountable for quality, accuracy and efficiency.
Actions and errors can have functional area impact.
Individual Contributor: Participates as individual contributor to team, usually with limited professional expertise. Makes decisions affecting own work within set parameters, elevates others. Reviews priorities with supervisor. High personal or low collegial interaction.
Managerial/Supervisory: May act as Team Leader or Project Leader with some indirect supervisory responsibilities in addition to own work assignments. Makes decisions that affect own work.
Semi routine tasks of moderate complexity requiring some discretion and judgment. Carries out tasks / activities according to assignment and set guidelines. Moderate degree of supervision and coaching needed. Demonstrates initiative and adaptability to changing business environments.
Explains facts, practices, policies, etc. to external and internal parties. Takes actions which respect to the needs and contributions of others and reaches agreement through flexibility and compromise. Manages situations where there is a common desire to reach solution within a team. Sometimes requires ability to influence others outside of own job area on policies, practices and procedures. Builds cross-cultural knowledge and global mindset.
- Specialised or broader knowledge of theory and principles within a professional discipline.
- Typically 1-2 years directly related experience and a graduate equivalent degree.
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for other opportunities?
Visit our career portal:
Careers in Poland
"Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)."
"I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883)."Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates. Apply Now
• Working in a high tech environment and with technologies of the future
• Being part of a sustainable organization and a strategic site for the company
• Getting a competitive compensation and benefit package with private medical care, additional life insurance, social fund benefits
• Easy to combine with your studies – telework and flexible working
• Getting trained and having learning and development opportunities
• Joining the company for a career not just for a job!
- competitive salary + bonuses
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- additional life insurance
- social fund
- sports card
- lunch card
- and more