Site Solution Engineer
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect. Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
The key purpose of the role is to draft and check telecommunication equipment drawings – Floor Plans, cabling, lighting, grounding and electrical diagrams with elements of site and steel construction. The solutions will be based on AutoCad and involves creating and supplying of permitting and construction drawings.
- Data collection and incorporate this information into drawings, schematics, and maps included in technical site survey for site constructions
- Modification of existing drawing files for every site in accordance with instructions
- Site detailed design drawings creation
- Create installation drawings of the equipment on buildings or towers/masts (greenfield or extension)
- Technical site survey validation of construction cell sites
- Update project database repository with post installation details
- Act as the interface to Front Office/project team to determine schedule for product deliverables
- Validate the Bill of Quantity (BOQ) with the project and tendering teams and translate those inputs into a Bill of Material (BOM) for main equipment and installation related material
- Support product related matters within the context of customer/project changes. Clarify those covered by contract scope of work and identify potential up-scopes
- Complete and provide to the installation team the as-built documentation
- Interfacing with Customer/Requestor (e.g. PM)
- Manage the end-to-end project realization in scope of design drawings preparation
- Contribute to the performance of project planning according to the schedule
- Ensure that scheduling tool is provided with defined info about scope of work assignments and allocated hours
- Work with the management to identify project risks and work out the process to minimize them,
- Ensure internal operational procedures are followed to provide proper support for customers
- Act as the interface for all concerned parties during project delivery phase
- Project Input data completeness verification, Service Request preparation, perform technical Analysis, Loading and Scheduling of Internals or 3P
- Work with customer on standards definition and ensure customer standards are followed in delivery
- Customer systems update with deliverables upload
- If process improvements are needed, work with the management to document and distribute appropriate updates
- Uses feedback from customers to improve processes and practices
- Takes initiative for solving problems, finding innovative ways to get around process obstacles
- Contribute to assure quality and timely completion
- Contribute in RCA (Root cause analyze) and PCAP (Preventive/Corrective Action Plan) whenever it applies
- Degree in Electronics / Telecommunications Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or relevant technical subject
- Very good knowledge and experience in AutoCad designing (2D)
- 1-4 years post graduate experience in the telecommunication industry, preferably with experience in engineering or installation environment
- Telecommunication experience and telecom business knowledge
- Excellent team playing, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken).
- Basic knowledge in mobile communications, but also electro-technical basics are welcome.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work closely with external and internal teams
- Good organization skills, well organized
- Keen to work as a key virtual team member in an international environment and ability to work successfully across international cultures
A general knowledge of the design and construction telecom sites
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English to: email@example.com
Looking for other opportunities?
Visit our career portal:
Careers in Poland
"Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)."
"I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883)."Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates. Apply Now
- Working in a high-tech environment and with technologies of the future
- Being part of a stable organization and a strategic site for the company
- Getting a competitive compensation and benefit package with private medical care, additional life insurance, social fund benefits
- Getting trained and having learning and development opportunities
- Joining the company for a career not just for a job!
- competitive salary + bonuses
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- additional life insurance
- social fund
- sports card
- lunch card
- and more