Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Fixed Ultra Broadband Access, Service Business Unit is seeking a software developer for the design and coding of professional services tools and applications.
Gigabit Smart Build and PSTN Smart Transform are our business programs that are requiring advanced capabilities and supporting delivery tools to simplify and automate the transformation processes.
As a software developer you will be contributing to that objective by following key responsibilities and functions :
- Design the solution : work with solution architects and product line managers on feature requirements, specifications and roadmap evolutions
- Coding the solution
- Stakeholder in the validation phase leading to acceptance (can be with 3rd party)
- Support customer service introduction with the project teams (e.g Pilot or PoC)
Specific knowledge areas are required:
– Extensive working experience with JAVA programming
– Working experience with developing WEB applications
– Working experience developing Visual Basic software on carrier grade products
– Working experience with C# programming
– Working experience with Linux/Unix development
– Experience with Nokia’s Relevance development platform is a plus
– Experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL, or SQLite database systems
– Some familiarity with Agile practices and processes
– Strong capability to learn new technical areas and products and to work with many different personalities of individuals, ensuring project commitments are met on time and with high quality
– Superior communication skills, both technical and non-technical
– Shall be able to work with globally distributed teams in different time zones. Shall be reasonably flexible to work anytime as required to accommodate different time-zones
– Shall be a good blend of people skills, technical depth and business knowledge
– Likes to work on technical problems
– Flexible attitude, persistent team player
– Solutions oriented
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English to: email@example.com
Looking for other opportunities?
Visit our career portal:
Careers in Poland
"Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)."
"I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883)."Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates. Apply Now
- Working in a high-tech environment and with technologies of the future
- Being part of a stable organization and a strategic site for the company
- Getting a competitive compensation and benefit package with private medical care, additional life insurance, social fund benefits
- Getting trained and having learning and development opportunities
- Joining the company for a career not just for a job!
- competitive salary + bonuses
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- additional life insurance
- social fund
- sports card
- lunch card
- and more