Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
[Job offer number: 1800000G5M]
A leader in mobile, fixed, IP and optics technologies and a pioneer in applications and services, Alcatel-Lucent includes Bell Labs, one of the world’s foremost centers of research and innovation in communication technology. We bring an unmatched heritage of ideas and execution to the challenge of realizing the potential of a connected world. Our customers turn to us for our ability to deliver on their future.
- Develop software applications from conception to testing
- Analyze software task book (Functional specifications, constraints, interfaces…)
- Produces software specifications
- Design software architecture
- Write program in appropriated language (Encoding)
- Write software usage terms
- Carry out system tests
- Participate in software validation in system integration
- Ensure technical support in deployment and usage stages.
- Technologies & SW Design
- Be Pragmatic
- Make Simple
- Quality Orientation
- Search to learn Continuously
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English to: email@example.com
Looking for other opportunities?
Visit our career portal:
Careers in Poland
"Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)."
"I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883)."Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates. Apply Now
- Working in a high tech environment and with technologies of the future
- Being part of a sustainable organization and a strategic site for the company
- Getting a competitive compensation and benefit package with private medical care, additional life insurance, social fund benefits
- Easy to combine with your studies – telework and flexible working
- Getting trained and having learning and development opportunities
- Joining the company for a career not just for a job!
- competitive salary + bonuses
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- additional life insurance
- social fund
- sports card
- lunch card
- and more