Software Developer, Common Software Foundation
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
[Job offer number: 18000004P7]
Common Software Foundation organization, part of Nokia Software CTO Division is looking for motivated software professional for Software Developer position to work on development of software reuseable framework consisting of individual components and integrated blueprints, covering specific deployment architectures or software domains.
Main Responsibility Area
Become a key player and deliver code in an Agile team environment, working in all phases of the development lifecycle, from analysis to release.
Candidates must possess excellent technical skills and outstanding personal drive, customer focus and accountability for results. They must be self motivated and able to work independently.
Knowledge of some or all of the following areas is essential:
• API Exposure Development Skills
• Service oriented architecture Skills
• Application Integration Skills
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunication, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent experience
• talent for writing clean, readable code
• familiarity with design and architecture patterns for enterprise software applications
• understanding of runtime environment constraints i.e. effect of processors, I/O, network bandwidth and latency on system performance
• experience with automated testing, continuous integration and continuous delivery (DevOps)
• use of technical forums for continuous learning and problem solving
• knowledge of the open source ecosystem
• knowledge of Linux/Unix OS (command line)
• good teamwork and communication skills
• good spoken and written English
Preferred Qualifications / Experience
• cloud and microservices – OpenStack, Docker, K8s, DC/OS
• familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, RESTful and JVM, and an understanding of their limitations
• knowledge of cloud deployment models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
• familiarity with Java GUI frameworks
• Open Interfaces: creating APIs for an application and consuming APIs from other application, using RESTful (JAX-RS) computing principles
• JIRA / Confluence / Git / Gerrit / Jenkins
• experience with Agile and BDD
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for other opportunities?
Visit our career portal:
Careers in Poland
"Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)."
"I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883)."Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates. Apply Now
- Working in a high-tech environment and with technologies of the future
- Being part of a stable organization and a strategic site for the company
- Getting a competitive compensation and benefit package with private medical care, additional life insurance, social fund benefits
- Getting trained and having learning and development opportunities
- Joining the company for a career not just for a job!
- competitive salary + bonuses
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- additional life insurance
- social fund
- sports card
- lunch card
- and more