Software Developer (Intermediate)
At Nokia, we’re excited by where technology will lead us. We’re reimagining a world where technology blends into our lives. Technology that works for us, discreetly yet magically in the background, enriching our lives.
We are looking for high performance software for our expanding Nokia CTO Applications and Analytics Division in Bydgoszcz. Bring your knowledge and talent into this extraordinary team of professionals!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in applied or analytical science
- 3-5 years+ of object-oriented programming in Java, C++
- Familiarity with design and architecture patterns for enterprise software applications
- Understanding of runtime environment constraints i.e. effect of processors, i/o, network bandwidth and latency on system performance
- Experience with both embedded and external databases
- Ability to create and use pre-packaged class libraries and template libraries in Java or C++
- Experience with automated testing and continuous integration
- Knowledge of the open source ecosystem
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for other opportunities?
Visit our career portal:
Careers in Poland
"Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)."
"I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883)."Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates. Apply Now
- Working in a high tech environment and with technologies of the future
- Being part of a sustainable organization and a strategic site for the company
- Getting a competitive compensation and benefit package with private medical care, additional life insurance, social fund benefits
- Easy to combine with your studies – telework and flexible working
- Getting trained and having learning and development opportunities
- Joining the company for a career not just for a job!