Software Development Engineer
- Working with systems engineers on requirements.
- Using C/C++, Java, PL/SQL and other software tools to develop and test the software on Linux platforms with Oracle DB.
- Writing software designs and specification documents.
- University degree (or at least third year) in Engineering, ideally in Computer Science or Telecommunication,
- C language knowledge and Linux OS knowledge,
- Good command of English in speaking and writing.
- Knowledge of Java or Perl or Shell scripting language will be an advantage,
- Linux programming experience,
- Database administration skills,
- Good team spirit and readiness to work in an international environment,
- Good communication skills,
- Proactive approach – ability to identify and address issues and needs as they arise.
What We Need To See
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English to: email@example.com
Looking for other opportunities?
Visit our career portal:
Careers in Poland
"Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)."
"I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883)."Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates. Apply Now
- Working in a high tech environment and with technologies of the future
- Being part of a sustainable organization and a strategic site for the company
- Getting a competitive compensation and benefit package with private medical care, additional life insurance, social fund benefits
- Getting trained and having learning and development opportunities
- Joining the company for a career not just for a job!