Employer Branding/Recruitment Assistant – Working Student
Holding this position, you will be performing a variety of tasks. You will be responsible for supporting Recruitment Team in its daily activities, like for example handling ongoing correspondence. Your duties will include managing our social media channels, running mailing lists and representing Nokia at Job Fairs. You will also be expected to communicate with stakeholders and to maintain relationships with universities.
Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
- status of student aged under 26
- previous experience in similar role would be an asset
- very good knowledge of MS Office
- strong operational, organizational & multi-tasking skills
- very good communication skills
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- availability at least 25 hours per week
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for other opportunities?
Visit our career portal:
Careers in Poland
"Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)."
"I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883)."Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates. Apply Now
- civil contract
- possibility to combine studies with work
- possibility to develop your skills in IT recruitment area
- flexible working environment in a team of specialists
- working in effective environment
- competitive salary
- friendly working environment in a team of young professionals
- possibility for long term contract after internship