Technical Project Manager
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Job Title: Technical Project Manager Organization: IP & Optical Networks SBU Network Services Delivery Center
Position Summary: Technical Project Manager (TPM) position is the single point of contact for ION project delivery, internal/external customer communication, escalations and meetings relating to projects that are executed by the Network Services Delivery Centre NSDC. Responsible for the preparation, planning and implementing the project per contract defined by SOW (Statement of Work) with accordance to Nokia QMS. Supervises the work of Nokia internal resources and 3rd party to deliver project commitments. Generates progress report highlighting risks related to quality, cost and achieving technical milestones
- Manage delivery of short/long term ION projects for customers
- Develop delivery plans that covers all phases of scope of ION integration projects
- Manage a team of ION Integration engineers assigned to the project, responsible for planning and scheduling of resources
- Manage communication with all project stakeholders including Internal and Customer Interfaces
- Responsible for improvement initiatives , issues handling, escalation, RCA reports
- Ensure that project documents such as works statements, procedures, processes, reports and other supporting documents are up to the date and shared with project team accordingly to confidential requiremnts
- Work closely with ION project management community to ensure project goals are met,
- Monitor and report to management on both organizational-level and project-level projects status, KPI, risks , budget
- Ensure that project lessons learn are recorded in NSDC knowledge base
- Liaise with product units on issues found and product roadmaps
- Attend important projects technical activates (PoC, FOA and rollout kick off)
- Organize NSDC internal project kick-off and closure calls or meetings
- Run NSDC internal status/follow-up calls or meetings Produce customer project related process documentation and presentations. Support NSDC Front Door in new offers preparation (SoW, cost estimate, project assumptions)
- Minimum of 5 years of telecom project experience
- Good knowledge of IP or Optical Network technical solution – routing, ipmpls, SDH, DWDM, DCN, services design (technology certificates will be a plus)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English.
- Can work independently and also in a team.
- Can travel for business, even at short notice
- Can work under pressure of time
- Can handle several tasks at the same time.
- Can prioritize work
- Can work in front of customer representing NSDC
- Strong project management skills . TPM Nokia accreditation or PMP/Prince 2 – Fundamentals certification
- Strong leadership skills
- Accountable, diligent, calm, team worker
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for other opportunities?
Visit our career portal:
Careers in Poland
"Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)."
"I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883)."Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates. Apply Now
- Working in a high tech environment and with technologies of the future
- Being part of a sustainable organization and a strategic site for the company
- Getting a competitive compensation and benefit package with private medical
care, additional life insurance, social fund benefits
- Easy to combine with your studies – telework and flexible working
- Getting trained and having learning and development opportunities
- Joining the company for a career not just for a job!